P.O. Box 208, Ibanda-Uganda.
To provide for and respect the right of children, fight against those who violate the rights of children and ensure a holistic approach to the development, up-bringing and welfare of children in Uganda.
1. To increase knowledge among vulnerable families about the dangers of child abuse and available resources, services and information about reporting mechanism and procedures.
2. To advance education and vocation training in such parts of Uganda as members may from time to time think fit including, but not by way of limitation, through the provision of child sponsorship, educational facilities and materials, the equipment and building of schools and vocational training centers
3. To provide child protection and legal aid services to vulnerable children and their families.
4. To advocate, defend, protect the rights and freedoms of children and manage their welfare.
5. To ensure and provide protection to vulnerable children of all type and take all necessary measure to ensure that their issues are told and solutions sought.